The towns of the valley
It is a village in the county of La Noguera. It is located at the northwestern end of the county. The village is located in the middle of the valley of the same name.
It is located in the valley of Àger, near where the waters are divided between the Noguera Pallaresa and the Noguera Ribagorçana.
It is connected to Agulló and Àger by a paved track. Of this town the Mare de Déu of the Pertusa stands out.
It is located at an altitude of 820m and is bordered on the north by the mountain range of Montsec, on the south by the mountain range of Montclús, on the east by the river Noguera Pallaresa and on the west by the river Noguera Ribagorçana.
It is located at the head of the river Farfanya. Highlights include the 18th century chapel of Sant Romà and an 10th century Islamic watchtower, which was reused by Christians in the following century.
It is located in the eastern part of the district. It was an independent municipality until the middle of the 19th century, when it was incorporated into Àger.
It was one of the first places repopulated by Arnau Mir de Tost in a settlement letter of 1049.
Like Millà, it was an independent town until the middle of the 19th century, when it was incorporated into Àger.
It is located at the southern end of the municipality of Àger. Of this town the hermitage of Sant Josep, of century XVIII, stands out.